8505 Willow Creek Dr. Sandy, UT 84092
18 Holes - Par 72
Golf Professional: Eric NielsenMap Directions: Mapquest , Google Maps
Built in 1957 and located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains Willow Creek CC is an older more mature tree lined course with undulating greens. The course record of 63 has many times over been remembered by players humbled by not only the course's beauty but its challenge. It hosted the Utah Open for 7 years and is the current host of the Nationwide tour. The course was recently updated by Architect Damian Pascuzzo in 2005.
- Superintendent: Alan Davis
- Year Built: 1957
- Grass Types: Greens - Bent; Fairways - Bluegrass; Tees - Bent; Rough - Rye
- Hours of Operation: Dawn to Dusk, Open all Week
- Course Style:: Traditional
- Designer: Henry Hughes
- Pro Shop: Full
- Driving Range: Yes
- Dress Code: Collared Shirt Required
Fee Schedule* Cart fees included in green fees.
- How to Make Tee Times: Bent