2400 Country Club Dr. Salt Lake City, UT 84109
18 Holes - Par 72
Golf Professional: Bill BlackettMapquest , Google Maps
Perched on the East Bench of Salt Lake City, The Country Club offers awe-inspiring sunsets and views of both the surrounding mountains and the entire Salt Lake Valley. Its length and the wooded areas around many fairways make the course very challenging.
- Superintendent: Steve Garcia
- Year Built: 1921
- Grass Types: Greens - Bent; Fairways - Blue; Tees - Blue; Rough - Blue, Rye
- Hours of Operation: to , Open all Week
- Course Style:: Mountain
- Designer: Hal Lamb, Redesigned by Ralph Plummer, 1961. Redesigned by John Harbottle, 2008.
- Pro Shop: Full
- Driving Range: Yes
- Dress Code: Collared Shirt Required
|Cart Fees||9 Holes||18 Holes|
- How to Make Tee Times: Blue