2220 S TalonsCove Drive Saratoga Springs, UT 84043
18 Holes - Par 72Map Directions: Mapquest , Google Maps
Talons Cove was designed by Gene Bates in the Scottish Tradition. Located on the west side of Utah Lake, the course features spectacular views across Utah Lake to Mount Timpanogos. Its distinctive bunker design, generous fairways and four tee boxes make the course challenging and enjoyable for players of all abilities.
- Director of Golf: Steve Watts
- Superintendent: Eric Jones
- Year Built: 2003
- Grass Types: Greens - Bent; Fairways - Kentucky Blue/Rye; Tees - Kentucky Blue/Rye; Rough - Kentucky Blue/Rye/Fescue
- Hours of Operation: Dawn to Dusk, Open all Week
- Course Style:: Links
- Designer: Gene Bates
- Pro Shop: Full
- Driving Range: Yes
Fee Schedule* Call Golf Course for Punch Card and Resident/Saratoga Home Owner Rates.
- How to Make Tee Times: Kentucky Blue/Rye