1492 West Shepard Lane Farmington, UT 84025
18 Holes - Par 72
Golf Professional: Rick MearsMapquest , Google Maps
Oakridge is a mature tree lined golf course. We have traditional architecture with generally flat or tilted greens. Very little mounding is used for our putting surfaces. We have several holes with water hazards and most greens are well bunkered. To be successful at Oakridge a player must drive the ball straight and be reasonably long in distance. Par 3's are all strong, nice variety of par 4's, but one can take advantage of the par 5's. Site of Utah State Am in 2000.
- Director of Golf: N/A
- Superintendent: Chris Hart
- Year Built: 1955
- Grass Types: Greens - Bentgrass/Poa Annua; Fairways - Blue/Rye; Tees - Blue/Rye; Rough - Blue/Rye
- Hours of Operation: 8:00 to Dusk, Open all Week
- Course Style:: Traditional
- Designer: Bill Neff Sr.
- Pro Shop: Full
- Driving Range: Yes
- Other Amenities:Reception Hall
- Dress Code: Collared Shirt Required
- How to Make Tee Times: Blue/Rye