130 South Fairway Drive (PO Box 637) Green River, UT 84525
9 Holes - Par 36Mapquest , Google Maps
This is a serene and quiet course surrounded by the beautiful Book Cliff mountains. It was built on the Green River. The course is tree lined with the river coming into play on some holes. Elevated greens increase its difficulty.
- Director of Golf: Aaron Farmer
- Superintendent: Tom Hughes
- Year Built: 1995
- Grass Types: Greens - Bent; Fairways - Blue; Tees - Blue; Rough - Blue
- Hours of Operation: Dawn to Dusk, Open all Week
- Course Style:: Traditional
- Designer: Andy Johnson
- Pro Shop: Full
- Driving Range: Yes
Fee Schedule* No private carts allowed.
- How to Make Tee Times: Blue