Venue: Jeremy Ranch Golf and Country Club
Dates: August 20, 2018
Format: The competition will be 36 holes of stroke play; scoring will be gross only (lunch will be provided between rounds)
Entry Fee: $125. Carts and range balls are included in entry fee.
Entry Deadline: Monday, August 13 at 4:00pm MST
Field Size: 84 players
Eligibility: Players may gain eligibility to compete in the UGA invitational under any of the following categories (Players must be current UGA members):
Window for considered events: August 1, 2016- August 13, 2017
- Players who have won a club championship in the championship division (Gross only) (Men, Senior, Women, Women's Senior)
- Individual amateur tournament winners in the state of Utah
- Winners of any UGA Championship (Gross Only)
- Medalists at Utah State Amateur Qualifiers
- USGA qualifiers from the state of Utah
- Winners of national tournaments with UGA committee approval (ie: USGA Championship, Pacific Coast Amateur, etc.)
- Player Performance Ranking qualification
- Top 30 on the PPR list after the Utah State Amateur
- Top 25 on the SPPR list after the Utah State Amateur
- Top 15 on the WPPR List after the Women’s Stoke Play Championship
- Top 5 on the SWPPR list after the Women’s Stroke Play Championship
- Top 5 on the UJGA 15-18 division player rankings (Boys & Girls)
If there is a question as to whether you qualify for the event, please contact Jacob Miller at the UGA.
Divisions: There will be three divisions for the championship: Men, Senior, and Women. There will be no flights within divisions.
Refunds and withdrawals. If a player withdrawals prior to the registration deadline the player will receive a refund minus a $20 cancellation fee. After the deadline the player will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued if a player withdraws/no-shows on the day of the event. A business day starts at 12:01 am of that day. In team competitions, if a player needs a substitute for his original partner after the field has closed; he must arrange to get the substitute. Any substitute must meet all eligibility requirements of the specified competition. The UGA must be notified of any substitutions prior to the start of the tournament.